What is the correct spelling for WTAR?
This word (Wtar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WTAR
- atar The people of Loxa shouted with exultation when they beheld Ali Atar armed at all points and mounted on his Barbary steed, which had often borne him over the borders.
- waiter "If I could move mine I would have gone long ago," groaned the second waiter , the clear drops standing upon his forehead. I'll come and waiter You'll come buying and I'll start lying all over again Sooner or later I'll open my crater – Slowing Down by asaf avidan
- water The water always comes through." Feel like you're treading water But the riptide's getting stronger – 30/90 by Unknown Author
- weather Before I can attempt to penetrate to the west, I must wait a change in the weather . Every day's beautiful weather In your arms I remain Forever and ever – It's A Wonderful Life by Diana Ross
- withdraw I withdraw my promise."
- wider In 1748 a company of still wider horizon was formed in Virginia, George Washington's father being a member of it.