What is the correct spelling for WTIH?
This word (Wtih) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WTIH
- ptah Most of the Hermetic treatises are put in the form of initiations or lessons revealed by a 'father' to a 'son', by Ptah to Hermes, by Hermes to Thoth or Asclepios, and by one of them to us.
- stir Yet I pursued her with a lover's look; This ship to all the rest did I prefer: When will she turn, and whither? She will brook No tarrying; where she comes the winds must stir: – "With Ships the Sea was Sprinkled Far and Nigh," by William Wordsworth
- ti Your voice is so comforting, so beau-ti-ful.
- whir He stepped up beside the ticked dog, halted, took one more step beyond-whir-r-r!
- writ It's all writ out in a letter I've got upstairs.