What is the correct spelling for WWHAT'S?
This word (Wwhat's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WWHAT'S
- wats The Marwats are a frank manly race of good physique.
- Hates My, but Miss Merton hates you!
- hats Can you make paper hats ?
- chats At night I went into Jessie's room, as usual; not to talk; everything had become too painful for those little confidential chats that make a home so pleasant; but Jessie was always sad now, and the news about young Bosworth had affected her greatly, in what way it was difficult to determine; so I went to her room, knowing that the presence of an old friend would be some comfort to her.
- hits "In spite of a slight tendency to exaggeration, Katharine decidedly hits the mark," he said, and lying back in his chair, with his opaque contemplative eyes fixed on the ceiling, and the tips of his fingers pressed together, he depicted, first the horrors of the streets of Manchester, and then the bare, immense moors on the outskirts of the town, and then the scrubby little house in which the girl would live, and then the professors and the miserable young students devoted to the more strenuous works of our younger dramatists, who would visit her, and how her appearance would change by degrees, and how she would fly to London, and how Katharine would have to lead her about, as one leads an eager dog on a chain, past rows of clamorous butchers' shops, poor dear creature.
- heats If we ventured to name such a doctrine among the old, who have "outlived heats of youth," would we preach it to the young, who still "eddy round and round?"
- HOTS "Ker-rismus trees," he would shout, "all in per-hots.
- HARTS Thair harts than begouth to grow.
- WHETS He whets his sword against the sinners whose ashes have long reposed beside the Flaminian and the Latin ways.
- what's Then what's the reason he don't come here any more?