What is the correct spelling for WXACTLY?
This word (Wxactly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WXACTLY
- castle I'm the king of the castle ."
- coastal The second type of surface is the coastal hill area.
- correctly Is it possible that I have counted correctly , Anne!
- costly Her dress was costly , but always well chosen, and she had so carefully studied herself that she could not put on anything which did not become her.
- exactly That's exactly what I want.
- ghastly That face was ghastly pale and his eyes were staring at her but not seeing her.
- ghostly He went to his dressing-room, all ghostly now with the first struggling light of dawn.
- jostle Larks are much calmer, and always appear placid even in their restlessness, and do not jostle their neighbours.
- justly My concern did not lie that way; how was I to protect this property, that was justly mine, against my own countrymen, suppose I had the good fortune to carry the schooner safely into English waters?
- gustily She seemed to be always turning round; when she was going straight forward in any direction, say towards a press, she would turn aside midway so sharply that her clothing spun gustily in her wake-This probably came from having many children.
38 words made from the letters WXACTLY
3 letter words made from WXACTLY:act, alt, awl, cat, caw, cay, clx, cwt, cxl, lac, lat, law, lax, lay, taw, tax, tay, tlc, wax, way, xcl, yaw.
4 letter words made from WXACTLY:acyl, calw, calx, catw, cawl, claw, clay, lacy, lyta, talc, twal, waxy, wyat, yawl.
5 letter words made from WXACTLY:calyx, catly.