What is the correct spelling for WYSELY?
This word (Wysely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WYSELY
- basely Eight months must elapse before any relief expedition could reach their camp, and far away in the United States the people were crying out in hot indignation that the authorities were basely leaving Greely and his devoted companions to their fate.
- sally She must get at Sally , if only to look at her.
- seal And the seal of honor was upon his speech.
- self If you can calm your nerves and obtain a few hours' sleep you will feel your own brave self again when I report to you, as I shall do, later to-day."
- sell 2042. Do you sell to her?
- silly Now, don't be silly ."
- slay "Keep in your proper station, wretch," he cried, forgetful of his own dignity, "or by Heavens I will slay you on the spot."
- slew Sliding down by the rope, he came close to their heads, where the helpless giants could not defend themselves, and, drawing out his sword, slew them both, and delivered himself from their intended cruelty; then, taking out a bunch of keys, he unlocked the rooms, where he found three fair ladies, tied by the hair of their heads, almost starved to death, who told Jack that their husbands were slain by the giant, and that they were kept many days without food, in order to force them to feed upon the flesh of their husbands.
- sly And to think, you sly girl, that you're going to be married four whole months before I am!
- sol All I can say now-and all I could say then-is that Gelakin is some three point five kiloparsecs from Sol in the general direction of Saggitarius."
- sully And when Sully , with his usual prudence, remarked that it was more easy to talk of such an amount than to procure it, the Chancellor continued, heedless of the interruption: "Nay more, Sire; I am equally of opinion that you had better give two or even three hundred thousand, if less will not suffice.
- surly "He has, perhaps, been conveyed to the palace of the Conde San Vincente," exclaimed Luis; so they hurried down the street towards it; for it was, as we have said, close at hand; but no one appeared in the neighbourhood, and when, at length, they knocked at the door, after a long time it was opened, and a surly porter declared that no one had been there all that evening, nor had his master left his home since the morning, and had now been in bed for some hours.
- weasel A weasel may frequently be found prowling in the highway hedge.
- wesley And what will Charles Wesley be fighting about?
- wryly "My guard isn't as efficient as I had thought," Dave said wryly .
- Sal "About a week before he was murdered," said Sal , after a moment's thought.
- Wiley Dr. Calvin H. Wiley have both executed tasks that will render their names household words for ages to come.
- Lesley But presently Lesley , at whatsoever urging, moves to change ground, which movement gives Oliver his chance.
- Mosley In 1933 Lord and Lady Downe, as representatives of the British Fascists, entertained Nazi German envoy Gunther Schmidt-Lorenzen at their country estate and suggested to him that the Nazis should avoid any links with Mosley , whom Lady Downe accused of being in the pay of Jewish figures such as Baron Rothschild and Sir Philip Sassoon.