What is the correct spelling for X'MASS?
This word (X'mass) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for X'MASS
- amass Both these propositions were at once rejected by the civil authority of the state; because it was supposed that Leslie only intended to amass provisions for the support of the British forces in the West Indies, to carry on war to advantage with our allies the French.
- mars Of these departments the first is by far the most important, and its good or bad performance makes or mars the credit of the clock.
- mass Jewett and his wife, of Pepperell, Mass .
- mays Zinnzer yelled to Mays to watch out for a fast one.
- mess See what a mess I made of it!
- miss "Mother, this is Miss Hilbery," he said.
- moss It seemed rather as if the wind had stirred a little bundle of gray moss .
- muss I didn't want to muss up the steak.
- sass I'se got more money-live Linkum money-dan Mas'r Anderson hisself, and I'se got notten ter do but raise chickens an' garden sass all my born days.
- xmas That's the new hat Mother gave me for Xmas .
- MAS According to Mas , however, the silver illegally exported amounted to six or eight times the prescribed limit.
- MAWS In the middle of the central state shelter, a huge vaulted hall with walls ten yards thick, without windows, surrounded with a hundred gigantic furnaces, and perpetually lit up by their hundred flaming maws, Miltiades one day appeared.