What is the correct spelling for XENAT?
This word (Xenat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for XENAT
- bent From out the fiery portal of the east, When he perceives the envious clouds are bent To dim his glory and to stain the track Of his bright passage to the occident. – King Richard II: Act III, scene III by Unknown Author
- dent That did not work out well for me. The revolution came and went Tried to change the world, Barely made a dent. – Shine a Light by Unknown Author
- gent My name ain't Spunner, sir, if the young gent as come yesterday don't back him in six weeks' time.
- kent There's a hue and a cry through the County of Kent, And in chase of the cut-throats a Constable's sent, – Hand of Glory, The : The Nurse's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- lent Our loves are not given, but only lent, At compound interest of cent per cent. – The Power of the Dog by Rudyard Kipling
- neat Elders and juniors--aye, Making the pathways neat And the garden gay; And they build a shady seat.... – During Wind and Rain by Thomas Hardy
- pent And it was with them all as if something long pent up went free.
- rent Has dried the sap out of my veins, and rent Spontaneous joy and natural content – The Fascination Of What's Difficult by William Butler Yeats
- seat Duncombe rose suddenly from his seat.
- senate "These," replied Verus quickly, "in which I am not obliged to occupy myself in the senate or with the affairs of state.
- senator Meanwhile Senator Cheney's purse was always open to any demand the church made; he believed in churches as benevolent if not soul-saving institutions, and cheerfully aided their charitable work.
- send Then I'll send her to you.
- sent "How bad my father is to me, for he sent me here," he said.
- Snead Oakley Farm, 1921-22 remodelling to Colonial Revival style, 11865 Sam Snead Highway (US 220) Warm Springs, Virginia (Collins, T.