What is the correct spelling for XIII?
This word (Xiii) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for XIII
- iii 179 Harfleur taken by Henry V., iii .
- viii 285-287 Arcola, battle of, viii .
- xcii XCII Into the field he came, the lukewarm blood Did smoke and flow through all the purple field, There of sad death the court and palace stood, There did he triumphs lead, and trophies build; An armed steed fast by the Soldan yood, That had no guide, nor lord the reins to wield, The tyrant took the bridle, and bestrode The courser's empty back, and forth he rode.
- xii 3 383 Inn Album, The 1875 xii .
- xiii Readings:-'Peter Rugg,' 'Open Time,' 'The Still of the Year,' 'Hylas,' 'The Kings,' Alexandrina, I, x, and xiii .
- xvii 3, and St. Dionysius of Athens, Acts xvii .
- xviii In the older as well as in the later account this is turned round so as to seem that Saul gave these to David as a "snare," that David might fall by the hands of the Philistines, xviii .
- xxii Bread Crumb Track, xxii .
- xxiii "Fear not," Jonathan says to him, "the hand of my father will not reach thee, thou shalt be king over Israel," xxiii .