What is the correct spelling for XIN?
This word (Xin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for XIN
- bin Yo'all tell Mistuh Val whats yo' bin a-doin'! Gluing clothes to plastic skin The lonely man needs something more Semen in the discount bin Security chase him through the store – Mannequin by cretin
- din A hearty burst of laughter mingled with the din of the battle.
- fin Fin put the head on the holly bush, and the minute he put it there the head burnt the bush to the earth, and the earth to the clay.
- gin You've no business in this House; you belong in a gin -mill!
- in Historici ecclesiastici 48 In septimo banco.
- kin I think I would rather lose all the work we have done this spring than have it said that our Shenac was bearing false witness against our neighbour, and he of our own kin , too.
- lin Lin had trimmed the garments loaned Alfred by Mrs. Young.
- min Acid, Carbolic: 2 min ., along with 2 grn. of iodine, every hour.
- pin Then, in a second, it was so still you might have heard a pin drop.
- sin Whatsoever is not of faith is sin .
- tin Its stock was of pine, its lock of polished cast iron, and its barrel of tin .
- win I must win you!
- xi The Knickerbocker Magazine, xi : 380; April, 1838. The letter from Scott to Cooper quoted above, p.
- xian These latter, having started in the seventies as Marxian socialists, had been made over into opportunistic unionists by their practical contact with American conditions.
- xii 3; 1 Kings xii .
- xiv How I could pass xiv .
- xix 28, and Hellenic Journal, xix .
- Yin Korea, South white with a red (top) and blue yin-yang symbol in the center; there is a different black trigram from the ancient I Ching (Book of Changes) in each corner of the white field; the Korean national flag is called Taegukki; white is a traditional Korean color and represents peace and purity; the blue section represents the negative cosmic forces of the yin, while the red symbolizes the opposite positive forces of the yang; each trigram (kwae) denotes one of the four universal elements, which together express the principle of movement and harmony
- XIS Together with Munich's Cardinal Faulhaber and Berlin's Bishop Preysing, Galen helped to draft Pope Pius XIs anti-Nazi encyclical Mit brennender Sorge (With Burning Concern) of 1937.
1 words made from the letters XIN
3 letter words made from XIN:nix.