What is the correct spelling for XIT?
This word (Xit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for XIT
- bit Not a bit , sir. A Mercedes don't tempt me a bit I can resist buying designer clothes But heaven knows I've got to admit Cowboys are my weakness – Cowboys Are My Weakness by Holly Dunn
- exit Exit Rickard Burke, in the usual way, through the prison gate.
- fit He is priest-ridden, priest-taught, and fit to be nothing but a priest.
- kit A couple of days later he sets off for the land of sun and sleep with what he calls his Spanish kit in a portmanteau.
- lit Hugo sought the sofa in the drawing-room for a quiet hour before dinner and lit a cigar.
- mit Come in mit me.
- nit Bradley has been to the NIT 21 times and won it four times.
- pit Without a moment's delay he sprang over into the pit .
- sit "Please sit down, Peter.
- wit His wit was in his own power, would the rule of it had been so too.
- xi 12, the fratricide is put down to the fact that 'his works were evil, and his brother's righteous'; and Hebrews xi .
- xii I have been laughed at for narrating this, but the noise of crickets at a death is spoken of in Ecclesiastes xii .
- xiv The address on The Latent Image deals with a subject which had been approached by various writers before the time of my essay; but, so far as I know, an explanation xiv based on the facts of photo-electricity had not been attempted.
- xix 4. Detractors, the Saint prays for her, xix .
- Cit The Carnegie Medal (literary award), a British award for childrens literature Carnegie Mellon University Carnegie Institute of Technology (CIT), now part of the Carnegie Mellon University Carnegie Museum of Art, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which awards the Carnegie Prize Carnegie Museum of Natural History, featuring the famous Dinosaur Hall The Carnegie collection, a series of educational figures based on the exhibits in Dinosaur Hall Carnegie Steel Company Carnegie United Kingdom Trust, a charitable foundation
- Git My only chance was to git to you.
- It It was Dobri Petroff.
- HIT I'd like to have hit him with a chair.
- XIS Charles XIs new allotment system did not have to see use in the first 20 years of its existence, which was also the longest time of peace Sweden had seen since its independence.