What is the correct spelling for XPANDS?
This word (Xpands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for XPANDS
- pants And a bright orange pair of pants Well, you could really be a Beau Brummel baby If you just give it half a chance – It's Still Rock 'n Roll to Me by Billy Joel
- sands On these burning sands Kingdoms show their hands – Holding On by gary brooker
- stands Silence, a warriors stands With an axe held in both hands – We Who Are About To Die by evile
- expands The great Word which makes all things new, When earth breaks up and heaven expands, How will the change strike me and you ln the house not made with hands? – By The Fire-Side by Robert Browning
- pounds It must cost at least a million sterling pounds !
- ponds But the crowning expedition of all was on our mother's birthday, either to the Pichelsbergen, wooded hills mirrored in ponds where fish abounded, or to the Pfaueninsel at Potsdam.