What is the correct spelling for XRAY?
This word (Xray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for XRAY
- bray "The cause, and my good conscience," answered De Bray, "make me eat, drink, and sleep better than those who are doing me wrong.
- dray I had to hire a dray to carry it to my hotel; and then it could not be got up the stairs but had to spend the night downstairs.
- fray This much Jan heard, but as anything in the way of fighting or quarrelling was contrary to his nature, he went on up the hill, without mixing in the fray.
- gray Mrs Gray might, but he's too simple-unless she put him up to it.
- pray But I believe as I pray-that he will come home alive."
- ray The ray of light was breaking-one with a promise in it for the future!
- tray A tray was handed round first with a dish of cakes and glasses of wine; this was to drink the health of the guests.
- Cray Cray didn't have any dinner or any tea, and his face was so red.