What is the correct spelling for XSDEED?
This word (Xsdeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for XSDEED
- misdeed By what misdeed cometh this child here?"
- sated In Being's rondure do we stray belated, Our pride of manhood humbled and abated; Would we were gone! long since have we been wearied With this world's griefs, and with its pleasures sated.
- seated Hal seated herself on the table.
- secede There were moreover five or six border States, where slavery existed, which did not secede.
- Ceded The next year, 1769, saw the conquest of Corsica by the French to whom the Genoese had ceded their claims.
- Seceded The States that seceded, when restored, will always, even in abandoning State sovereignty, resist it, and still assert State rights.