What is the correct spelling for XSUPPORT?
This word (Xsupport) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for XSUPPORT
- seaport If the moon were suddenly struck out of existence, we should be immediately apprised of the fact by a wail from every seaport in the kingdom.
- sport "It war you dat put de ball in my leg for sport, when you war a boy, and I war de same.
- sporty "Your time has come to knock out this fellow Merriwell, Hugh," declared the big fellow's sporty companion.
- spot He got down again and looked about him like one who, having buried a treasure, goes to the spot and finds that it has gone.
- spout The firemen were arriving, and as I reached terra firma a great spout of water went up over the burning wing.
- spurt "A man who will do a trick like that ought not to be trusted with a donkey," replied Osgood, as he pulled his team together after the excitement of the spurt.
- sunspot Or, if they had noticed it, the astronomers probably decided it was just a very tiny sunspot.
- support Although the facts seem to support this view, another explanation may be suggested.
- supporter He now became a regular supporter of Handel's theatre, with the result that the King promptly withdrew his patronage, as he refused to be seen in the same house as the Prince.
- supposed This was supposed to be a secret, but everybody who cared to give it a thought, knew of it and smiled at her as they would at a child.