What is the correct spelling for Y'ALL?
This word (Y'all) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for Y'ALL
- all "I'll write you all about it. When darkness gathers over all, And the last tottering pillars fall, – The Living Temple by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- ball I hear that she is going to Mrs. Arnold's ball to-night." Drink a six pack and then you play some ball Walking down the stairs and then he starts to fall – Heart Attack Man by beastie boys
- call I told them I knew it-I told them I gave you the tip as you call it." S P, a di man you fi call I won't fall – So Fine by Sean Paul
- fall He heard a groan and the sound of a fall . The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, – Rainy Day, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- gall A race of "Gall-Gaels," or "foreign Irish," grew up, accepted by the Irish as of their community.
- hall And this chap's Hall ?
- mall The road winds down below the Church, so that for some minutes after passing the building you may get a glimpse of the mall above and of the people upon it-or at least of their heads-if they are moving near the edge of the path.
- pall The threatening pall of clouds lifted a little, and in rocky channels on the mountains the dull gleam of rushing water could be seen.
- tall He is tall and spare, like his father.
- wall For a second or so he stood back against the wall .
- yale He went to Yale College and studied mines and mining, and became such an adept as a mining engineer that he was employed by the authorities of the university to train students who were behind their classes.