What is the correct spelling for YA?
This word (Ya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YA
- aa Tale of the King Who Lost Kingdom and Wife and Wealth and Allah Restored Them to Him aa.
- ba Besides our neerenesse to the King in loue, Is neere the hate of those loue not the King Ba.
- ca The den of Cacus was properly Ca-Chus, the cavern or temple of Chus, out of which the poets, and later historians have formed a strange personage, whom they represent as a shepherd, and the son of Vulcan.
- da "Whatsa da matta with you, hah?
- ea God is great-is great-is great-ea- ea-eat!
- fa Music offers her favours alike to the modest reader of the Tonic Sol-fa Notation, and to the pianist who can master the difficulties of the Beethoven Sonatas.
- ga One day as Palmer was walking along the busy streets of Boston, he chanced to meet Lowell Mason, the famous musician and composer of Savannah, Ga.
- ha Ha, my dear Ferdinand!
- ia Julia slipped into the stall as her father was speaking and going up to the noble brute, put both arms around his neck and cuddled her check upon his shoulder.
- la My wife took her to the spot, and on being shown it old Mrs. La Chaire exclaimed: "This is the most wonderful thing I have ever heard of.
- ma "I am sorry, ma tante, but I am not feeling very well to-day.
- na But this is na telling me why ye left my Leddy.
- ra At thirteen miles we reached the western branch of Duck Creek, or "Marra," a name by which it is universally known to natives and stockmen.
- sa Poor Crookleg am most used up, sa, most used up.
- ta While official permission was, of course, necessary before the work could be undertaken, it was in fact a Cuban enterprise, due to the activity of the Junta de Fomento, or Society for Improvement.
- va This was said piannisime across the table, and had the effect of increasing Mr. Oulahan's donation from five shillings to seven-the last two being pitched in very much in the style o a gambler making his final coup, and crying "va banque."
- wa Oh, why are you here Ibago wa Agimlang who just came from your mother's womb?
- yak George was off the wagon in an instant, and seeing the strange animal on the back of the yak, drew his gun, and two shots rang out almost at the same instant.
- yam These consisted of clubs, spears, shields, drinking vessels, yam sticks, with other and all the usual appliances of well-furnished aboriginal gentlemen's establishments.
- yap A broad embroidered bell-pull, twitched, gave rise to one clanging sound within the abode of the Foas, and the clanging sound reacted upon a small dog which yapped loudly and continued to yap until the visitors had entered and the door been closed again.
- yaw As the Orion lost way by shortening sail, the frigate came up; and, when judged to be sufficiently advanced, orders were given to yaw the Orion, and stand by the starboard guns, which were double-shotted.
- yea They are all yea and amen in Christ Jesus..
- yr N. Y., for yr.
- Y's It was Mary's fashion to look the world in the eye and say what she was doing.
- Ya That night when my mother went to Yamashiro-ya to apologize, she brought back that sleeve.
- Ye That's what ye are."
- Yt Mr. Grevell is absent, and I am tyed so as I cannot styrr, but shall be at the wourse for yt, these two dayes!"
- YO To the south of Bontoc are the Quiangan Igorot, the Banawi division of which, at least, names itself May'-yo-yet, but whom Bontoc calls "I-fu-gao'."