What is the correct spelling for YA'LLS?
This word (Ya'lls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YA'LLS
- falls In easy drapery falls Over hamlets, over halls, – Fairy-Land by Edgar Allan Poe
- calls And, for hunger and thirst and such troublesome calls, Every ale-house should then have a feast on its walls. – Two Thieves, The by William Wordsworth
- halls Are lockers or hooks in the halls or in the basement?
- walls We painted the walls Now time doesn't stand still It crawls – Afraid To Sleep by dido
- palls There is one dish that never palls on any man who has once tasted it."
- yells Screams and yells Who calms them down? Who rings their bells? When everybody screams and yells – Screaming And Yelling by Carole King
- yawls One of the spare yawls , manned by two officers and a deck hand, shot away from the boat and made hurried soundings to starboard, the called depths bringing a look of hope to the captain's face.