What is the correct spelling for YAA?
This word (Yaa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAA
- aa Aa tell't him that this mornin', an' aa said he might tell his Almighty that he taaked see much aboot, if he liked."
- baa Baa-a, he is off again.
- yak There was even butter, made from the milk of the Tibetan yak , and condensed milk for our coffee, the first we had tasted since leaving Turkey, more than a year before.
- yam "Oh, drop your ghost yam ," said George Harris, who had asserted that he did not believe in anything he could not see.
- yap In this they differ from Johnny's smaller cousin, Yap Yap the Prairie Dog.
- yaw The guns fired from the stern of the Estelle assisted her velocity through the water; while, on the contrary, the privateer, being obliged to yaw from her course that her guns might bear, and firing from the bow, her impetus was checked.
- yea Yea, and I must.
- Ya "Ya," said the man-mountain with the napkin.
- FAA The Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC) is a part of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) air traffic control system, located in Warrenton, Virginia (Vint Hill Farms Station).
- AAA Main article: Cavendish bananas In global commerce in 2009, by far the most important cultivars belonged to the triploid AAA group of Musa acuminata, commonly referred to as Cavendish group bananas.