What is the correct spelling for YAHWEH?
This word (Yahweh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAHWEH
- awe When it ended, although his pulses quickened and his soul expanded with awe and reverence for the hero of that ride, he sat silent. Just a rabbit's foot, just a lucky paw For shock and awe – Strong And Wrong by Joni Mitchell
- yahweh He presupposes a nation of Yahweh -worshippers, whose religion has its centre in the temple and priesthood of Zion, which is indeed conscious of sin, and needs forgiveness and an outpouring of the Spirit, but is not visibly divided, as the kingdom of Judah was between the adherents of spiritual prophecy and a party whose national worship of Yahweh involved for them no fundamental separation from the surrounding nations.
- yale Alexander M. Fisher, of Yale .
- yaw We had no values in excess of 2 degrees, and many values were less than 1 degree in yaw , indicating that the round is quite stable.
- yawl They rowed across to the vessel in a yawl , and when Brandelaar returned to the quay he had his fifty pounds all right in his pocket.
- yawn He suppressed a yawn as he contemplated the tottering headstones of certain master-mariners and Trinity-pilots taking their long rest in the immediate vicinity.
- Yawed The Alabama was yawed a little to enable the gunner to take accurate aim, and a hundred-pound shell splintered the foremast of the fugitive ten feet above the deck.