What is the correct spelling for YAICKS?
This word (Yaicks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAICKS
- jacks Had to work, had to grind, had to bang our tracks After working long hours pushing pilot jacks – All Luck by Jon Young
- yak Keeps sippin yak you know its only gonna throw my game off track – She Only Likes Me When She's Drunk by stereos
- Backs They turn their backs While others Commit grisly acts We're scared – Blood Stained by judas priest
- Ticks nothing i hate more dirty hairy chics the only things that like them are gnats, fleas and ticks – 7 T's by guttermouth
- hacks The good he numbers up, and hacks; As if he mark'd them with the Ax. – Upon Appleton House, to My Lord Fairfax by Andrew Marvell
- racks There are no racks for the men's rifles or ammunition belts.
- picks Amidst the wreckage of a battlefield he picks up all kinds of things, every faculty picks up something and they become contributions to soul force.
- tacks It was very much as if he had said: That long-lost brother stuff is all very well for the authorities, for entry in the ship's papers if necessary; but it's wasted between ourselves, we understand one another; so let's get down to brass tacks ...
- yaks Then, having loaded our yaks , we marched on.
- lacks "Mac is only thirteen," said Mrs. Clarke with dignity; "all of his teachers will tell you that he is wonderfully bright, but that he lacks application.
- sacks Pollnitz entered the room with Fredersdorf, and his eye wandered over the rich treasures spread out before him, and which the heyducks were now packing in large sacks .
- yokes Had he settled in his own mind to tie his neckcloth in a particular way, not all the eloquence of Cicero or the tears of O'Neil would have induced him to alter it; and Adelaide, the haughty, self-willed Adelaide, soon found that, of all yokes , the most insupportable is the yoke of an obstinate fool.
- yanks That Pemberton has been whipped at Baker's Creek and Big Black, and his army are running back here as fast as they can come and the Yanks after them, in such numbers nothing can stop them.
- packs We both dropped our packs and shouted in chorus, "This is where we sleep!"
- Kicks "Those sailors, my lady, who fight with kicks.
46 words made from the letters YAICKS
4 letter words made from YAICKS:asik, caky, cask, cays, ciak, icky, isay, kiya, kyai, sack, sacy, saik, saki, sayi, siak, sick, sika, siya, skai, skay, skiy, syak, yack, yaik, yaks, yasi, yick.
3 letter words made from YAICKS:ask, cay, cia, cis, icy, sac, say, sic, ski, sky, yak.
5 letter words made from YAICKS:casky, csaky, sacki, saick, sakic, sicky, yacks, yasik.