What is the correct spelling for YAL?
This word (Yal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAL
- al And, Al , he looked mean.
- gal My po' li'l gal !
- pal An enterprising pal said, 'It's a beastly shame; and if you'll go halves, I'll write to Punch and wake 'em up.
- yak The result was it fell, striking the wagon, rolled over, and then sprang to the back of the yak .
- yale In 1795 he was elected president of Yale College, in which position he served his Alma Mater for twenty years.
- yalu The Battle of the Yalu Twenty-eight years elapsed after Lissa before the next significant naval action, the Battle of the Yalu , between fleets of China and Japan.
- yam The only thing wanting was that staple of the Yoruba people, the yam .
- yap "Johnny Chuck has a big cousin out in the mountains of the Great West named Whistler, and on the prairies of the Great West he has a smaller cousin named Yap Yap .
- yaw I vill go, Captain; mein Gott, yaw ."
- yawl On went Colonel Tassara's yawl , and it was not likely to meet any other boat that evening.
- Cal Cal heard no more.
- Sal And it's because of Sal that I can make the guarantee I do make: that if there are any unusual circuits in those cars, we can find them.
- Ya I felt it rather amusing to find the name Ya mashiro-ya the same as that of Kantaro's house.
- Hal At St. Helena he gave out that his despatch of cavalry towards Hal had induced Wellington to weaken his army to this extent; but Houssaye has shown that the statement is an entire fabrication.
- Val Val was his wife.
1 words made from the letters YAL
3 letter words made from YAL:lay.