What is the correct spelling for YAND?
This word (Yand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAND
- band Wicked animals always seek their own kind, and often band together for evil purposes.
- hand "Now then," said Frank, "give a hand here."
- land Every law in the land says you are!
- rand He's safe in any clime or land, Desert or river, hill or valley; Safe in all places on the Rand - McNally.
- sand After a few minutes' conversation, Ben broke down completely, and sat against a sand -bank to weep.
- wand But for the wasted arm, thin as a draper's wand , which held aloft the lamp that cast all its light upon him, the face would have seemed to hang in mid air.
- yank Yank him, Bobby, yank him!
- yard 6455. Do you remember what was the price of it per yard ?
- And And don't think, my dear.
- Yang Not only was Liao-yang the Russian point of concentration, but it also was a sound position both for defending Korea and covering the siege of Port Arthur.