What is the correct spelling for YAO?
This word (Yao) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAO
- lao LAO. Tell me, how did the eyes respond to the heart?
- mao Anopheles sineroides Yamada 1924 Anopheles xiaokuanus Ma 1981 Anopheles xui Dong, Zhou, Dong & Mao 2007 Anopheles yatsushiroensis Miyazaki 1951 Subgroup Lesteri (Harrison 1972) Anopheles crawfordi Reid 1953 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu & Feng 1975 Anopheles lesteri de Meillon 1931 Anopheles paraliae Sandosham 1959 Anopheles peditaeniatus Leicester 1908 Anopheles vietnamensis Manh Hinh & Vien 1993 Subgroup Nigerrimus (Harrison 1972) Anopheles nigerrimus* Giles 1900 Anopheles nitidus Harrison, Scanlon & Reid 1973 Anopheles pseudosinensis Baisas 1935 Anopheles pursati Laveran 1902 Group Umbrosus (Reid 1950) Anopheles brevipalpis Roper 1914 Anopheles brevirostris Reid 1950 Anopheles hunteri Strickland 1916 Anopheles samarensis Rozeboom 1951 Anopheles similissimus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Subgroup Baezai (Rattanarithikul et al. But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow – Revolution by grateful dead
- tao Tao, A spear. The harvesting begins now! Infinite information Like Wu Chi Tao – The Three Immortals by Jedi Mind Tricks
- yak The yak is a fast-moving animal, and started forward on a run, soon gaining the shelter selected. Girl take a X pill, drink a little yak Eat two power bars, I'ma hit it from the back – Throwback by timbaland
- yam This was the most miserable and starving place which they had yet visited: since their arrival, Mr. Gun had sent them two meals, consisting of a little pounded yam , and fish stewed in palm oil, and for this he had the impudence to demand two muskets in payment. I slam and I slam and I slam, did I mention that I slam don't eat spinach but I yam what I yam – Boom Bashin by masta ace
- yap At his leisure during the evening Yap Sing ate the berries and the cream, remarking to himself as he did so: "Me heap slory Meester Clorigan; me likee be heap slory ebbly day."
- yaw Yaw; I sees him.
- Ya Poor Titmouse, therefore, looked at it on every such occasion with as eager and vivid an interest as ever; but it was glanced at by Huckaback with a half-averted eye, and a cold drawling, yawning "Ya-a-as-I see-I-dare-say!"
- GAO After Xiao Daocheng took over the throne in 479, ending Liu Song and establishing Southern Qi (as its Emperor Gao ), Xiao Zhangmao, as his oldest grandson, was created the Prince of Nan Commandery, and Wang Baoming became the Princess of Nan Commandery.
- YO Why do you stoop to this-this trade of yo-of ours?