What is the correct spelling for YARE?
This word (Yare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YARE
- are Where are you goin' now?
- bare The bare poles again appeared cutting against the clear sky.
- care He is a care.
- dare You doubt, because you dare not believe.
- fare I like plain England and plain folk and plain religion and plain fare; but then I am a plain man, as I tell you so often."
- hare "Well," said the hare, "wait till I can go and ask our lord to give you permission."
- mare So when the man came in the morning and asked for his sow the landlady said, "I'm very sorry, sir, but an accident has occurred; my mare has hit your sow in the skull and she is dead."
- pare Then take two Ounces of Ginger, and slice it and pare it: Some Rose-mary washed and stripped from the stalk: dry it very well.
- rare Shure it's rare fun we're having in this big ship; and is his honour the major gone home again?"
- tare 31. "Then the king arose, and tare his garments."
- ware After that I tried several other pieces of iron-ware with the like success.
- yale Charles Gregory Yale is one of the prominent mining experts of the West.
- yard In the morning some one came running into Dale's yard, and shouted what had happened since dark last night.
- yarn "When we were first married," he continued, "I told her some sort of a lie about myself; a simple sort of a yarn about nothing, and only intended to earn cheap glory for myself.
- yore He and Major Burton for some reason were not so friendly as of yore, and they no longer spent their evenings in strict seclusion with the chess-board.