What is the correct spelling for YAT?
This word (Yat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAT
- at He grinned at the boys. So far gone that I'm livin where the stars at, If that ain't love, baby tell me what you call that. – Feel So Alive by rock city
- bat "Right," said Bat , promptly. This time when I swung the bat And I found myself laying flat – Truth by patty griffin
- cat And he stooped and picked her up, cat and all, and set her on her feet. Bo Diddley caught a bear cat To make his pretty baby a Sunday hat – Bo Diddley by Bo Diddley
- dat Ain't dat a bressed young lady, darlin'!
- eat We must get her to eat something. Be careful where you step, and watch wha-cha eat Sleep with the light on and you got it beat – When You Awake by Bob Dylan
- fat There was a pause, then Dicksee spoke with a malicious grin upon his fat face. coz our 'perkins' ain't fat, She can't afford that (tat), – Trapped by Blatt Melanie
- hat And tip his hat ? I gotta know what's under that hat Show me a man who loves his old pickup truck You gotta love somebody like that – Cowboys Are My Weakness by Holly Dunn
- lat He did so, and they held up in full view of the steamer's bridge a large blackboard showing in six-inch letters the formula: Lat .
- mat I did not decline the invitations, and my hospitable friends, whom I visited, spread a mat for me to sit down upon, and shewed me every other mark of civility.
- oat It seems that he had stolen the rat trap from the oat bin, and had set it up in the wood lot, and yesterday morning was so fortunate as to catch a fine big skunk.
- pat "Stop her," said Pat .
- rat The little rat of a girl grew up, however, to be a handsome woman.
- sat But not on him were Nellie's thoughts resting, as she sat there alone that afternoon.
- tat Ethelred was a cowardly king, who liked to wear the implements of war on holidays, and learn to crochet and tat in time of war. He gave these invaders ten thousand pounds of silver at the first, sixteen thousand at the second, and twenty-four thousand on the third trip, in order to buy peace.
- vat You see vat I am," he added, with an expression of intense loathing.
- yak It was now proposed to ascend one side enclosing this basin, and, resting on the summit, examine the adjoining ravines, and wait the probable appearance of yak , from out some retreat or other, to feed on the grass below us. We climbed accordingly, and found a yak path leading over the ridge, and fresh signs of their passage.
- yam There being no danger from the natives the crew were allowed as much liberty as possible, and a good supply of fish, a few pigeons and a small quantity of vegetables, in the shape of yam tops, cabbage palm, and wild plantains, had a very beneficial effect on their health.
- yap As he ceased and looked around, he discovered that all his auditors had fallen asleep in their chairs, except Yap Sing, who had stolen into the room.
- yaw The brigantine answered with her bow-chaser, but, as she was obliged to yaw each time she brought it to bear, she presently ceased firing.
- yet "Not yet ," Lynch's voice replied.
- Nat Presently Ned and Nat reached the corner.
- Ya Judy proved herself quick-witted, for when an inquisitive pupil tried to peep into the room as she entered with the tray, Judy turned sharply, remarking: "Ah don' s'pose yo wants ter ketch anythin' what's 'tagious, does ya?"
- Yt And yf ye take it awaye ye robbe hym: whyche is a ryght shamfull dede to ony noble man to do yt that theuys & brybours done: whyche are punysshed for theyr evyll dedes by the necke & other wyse whan they maye be aspyed & taken.
1 words made from the letters YAT
3 letter words made from YAT:tay.