What is the correct spelling for YAU?
This word (Yau) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YAU
- au I shall also arrange to relieve all of us of the need for farewells and handshakes and au revoirs, believe me!
- tau "Neither did I," Tau remarked.
- yak This was the last of the food that we had brought with us from the Lamasery, and we reflected with dismay that unless we could shoot something, our commissariat was now represented by the carcass of our old friend the yak .
- yalu He continued his voyage towards the Yalu , now anticipating a meeting with Ting, unless the Chinese admiral had already run down the other coast of the bay, and so passed him at a distance during the previous night.
- yam Mr. Middleton said nothing of these transactions when on the ensuing evening he sat in the presence of the young lady of Englewood, nor did he, when on the evening thereafter he once more sat in the presence of the urbane prince of the tribe of Al-Yam.
- yap Suppose we were to hire you, Yap , how long would it take you to steal everything in the ranch?
- yaw He was steering the tug very well for a beginner, and his brother was too busy organizing his expedition to notice that the steering was a little wild; for the waves caused the boat to yaw somewhat in the absence of a skilled hand at the helm.
- Ya Fil khedma, ya sidi.
- You "Wal," ses I, "you orter.