What is the correct spelling for YEAD?
This word (Yead) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YEAD
- bead According to custom, I won the three or four first games; and he pretended to curse, and fret, and again ran over his bead-roll of being pigeoned, plucked bare, bubbled, done up, and the whole catalogue of like genteel phrases.
- dead Hope is not all dead-not yet, not yet!
- head He shook his head-"May be!"
- lead You'll have to lead up to it yourself-and good-luck to you, my boy!"
- mead And with them, walking by the vans, there came The wild things from the woodland and the mead, The red stag, with his tender-stepping dame, Branched, and high-tongued and ever taking heed.
- read 4821. Was it read over to you?
- yea "For my part, Mr. Rolfe, I have always striven to do mine; yea, even in the face of great temptation and difficulties.
- yeah Yeah, that's about it.
- year 6201. How much did you get last year?