What is the correct spelling for YEAL?
This word (Yeal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YEAL
- deal But it has a good deal to do wid me.
- heal Was it beyond those powers to heal Timmy's mind?"
- meal At meal-time the officers invited me into the cabin, and, to do them justice, treated me with as much courtesy as if I had been a willing guest.
- peal It was not a single blast, but peal upon peal, a loud, prolonged sound, which startled John greatly, especially as he knew by the sun that it could not be twelve o'clock.
- real You'll be a real lady now."
- seal Finally, to seal the matter completely, Medora led Abner to the place of honour and bade him eat the meal she had prepared.
- teal At this moment a flock of teal and snipe flew up before his Majesty; and he exclaimed laughingly: "Go, go, my beauties; make room for other game."
- veal Then fill up the dish with broth, and put the Hen and Veal upon it, and cover them over with herbs, and so serve it in.
- weal Our weal and our woe are determined by comparatively insignificant issues.
- yea Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart."
- yeah But hits dish yeah mule, Boomerang.
- year "I think you ought to go, if it's only for a year or two," said Gordon.
- yell Mick caught hold of them, but dropped them with a yell.
- zeal They immediately commenced their various duties, with all the energy and zeal that could be expected from men under such powerful causes of excitement.
- Neal I shall strongly advise dear Neal to consider this.