What is the correct spelling for YEAN?
This word (Yean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YEAN
- bean The man's mouth flew open, and a green capsule, the size and shape of a small bean, flew out.
- dean "It has never been worth while," said the Dean.
- jean That's too bad of ye, Jean; her toast's gettin' cold."
- lean The girl uttered an exclamation, for she recognized him at once; and she was so disturbed that she had to lean upon a chair.
- mean What does he mean?
- wean I must not wean myself from your image by degrees, but break from the enchantment at once.
- yea "Yea, Lord," they said.
- yeah "Yeah, about the same time of day," Jed said, and looked at him curiously.
- year A year ago she had been a child.
- yearn Our hands are bound, but our hearts strive toward thee and our souls yearn for thee.
- yen Those used in this part of Japan are worth from 15 to 30 yen.
- yuan He wrung my hand, touched his cap, and turned away to the boat, while Hoko and I mounted the sandy shore which ascended beside the river Hua-yuan.
- Sean With that my grandfather gave a wink to Sam Trewhella, and Sam Trewhella gave a whistle, and round the point came Trewhella's sean-boat that the village lads had fetched out and launched from his store at the mouth of the creek.
- act as though
- act beneath oneself
- territorial abbot