What is the correct spelling for YEAR1?
This word (Year1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YEAR1
- bear "I have always thought that I could bear anything.
- dear "Dear friends," he said, "dear friends ..."
- ear "No praise like that should reach an Indian maiden's ear," said Oluski, with a smile; "nevertheless, Sansuta is as the Great Spirit has made her, that is sufficient."
- fear I will soon be with you again, never fear.
- gear If money would buy it he would grab a new gear-wheel and have it shipped out by express; but if there was none in stock he would have to wait for it; and the machine-shops were months behind.
- hear I was glad to hear that they were very well.
- lear He leaves it with Mr. Lear to decide that point if nothing else should be finally resolved upon by himself before he reaches Philadelphia.
- near I don't want you to go near her."
- pear This pear tree acted as a ladder, up which the birds came.
- rear Before he quite understood what was happening to him, she had managed to get him through the door which led to her room at the rear, and to close the door after them and set her back to it.
- sear But in that instant I had seen, upon the gray flesh, a thin sear turned red.
- tear Yet she hung over the ayah's shoulder, for to-night of all nights she somehow felt that she could not tear herself away.
- wear And if anyone did wear black at your wedding, what would you do?"
- yaw Both, as they ran aft toward the fallen man, zigzagged with the pitch and yaw of the stricken airship, slipped on the plates, staggered up the incline.
- yea Yea, but not change his spots: take but my shame, And I resigne my gage.
- yeah Yeah, that may be all right, but not when the guy knows you, then you can't get away with a thing like that, not when he knows you.
- year And so it went on for a year.
- yearn I merely came in to yearn over the pretty things.
- years Land in your family so many years!...
- yew Then a yew-tree spoke.
- Ya But my courtship could be no surprise to them, as neither Marya nor myself made any secret of our feelings before them, and we were sure beforehand of their consent.
- Ye And now what are ye goin' to do widout them?"
- Yer What name did yer want?
- Your And there's your father to think of.