What is the correct spelling for YELED?
This word (Yeled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YELED
- bleed He began to bleed there. I make it bleed I wont ever quit I cause the need lying in my bed – Shutdown by American Head Charge
- eyelet Then it stood up on its hind claws, and waved its pincers at me: and its fore claws became strong arms, and hands; one grasping real iron pincers, and the other a huge hammer; and it had a helmet on its head, without any eyelet holes, that I could see.
- eyelid If he sleep, we sleep, Dropping the eyelid over the eyes. To whom it may concern, yo, don't even try, kid Because you couldn't see me even if I was your eyelid – Summa Tha Time by black sheep
- led My path led me through the churchyard. And he curses himself for the life he's led And rolls himself a Harry Rag and puts himself to bed – Harry Rag by kinks
- yale The next fall he entered Yale, and there is no question but those days this revered university had a "fast set" that was emphatically rapid.
- yell "Of course we did-at least we heard a most unearthly yell. I do the rebel yell And I'm the duracell – Prophets of Rage by public enemy
- yelled Suddenly he looked up and yelled "Silence!"
- yield The girl, however, would not yield. Thus, without tilth, I house a wondrous yield, And heap my heart with quintuple crops concealed. – Corn. by Sidney Lanier
- Yelped It growled and barked a-plenty, but the coyotes sensed their safety and ventured the closer and yelped the louder in sheer deviltry.
- Yielded Hutchinson for a long time stood firm, but yielded at last and the troops were removed.