What is the correct spelling for YELLES?
This word (Yelles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YELLES
- welles Welles: If he does I shall support him.
- wells These silent men, Who only look and listen, are like wells That have no water in them, deep and empty.
- yell De Spain could not make them out distinctly, but he knew Lefever's yell, and pointed.
- yelled He would have yelled with joy if he hadn't been so tired and sleepy, for there, not a dozen yards away along the bank was the boat-house.
- yellow They looked unusually yellow and bright.
- Bellies There were such people in the latter days of ancient Rome; there were such also in that of Eastern Rome upon the Bosphorus; rich and thriving people, with large mouths and copious bellies, wanting merely the salt of life.
- Jellies By the time I was able with his assistance to go upon deck again he was bringing me nutritive wines and jellies without being told, and so attentive did he remain that I overheard a fellow-passenger address him as Florence Nightingale.
- Yellows Fungi of exquisite yellows and browns were popping up all about the wood.
- Ellis "Mrs. Ellis is my housekeeper here," he explained to Foyle.
- Cells How the cells were made.
- tellers I had not yet taken it when I last questioned the fortune-tellers of the sky.
- tells He holds the knife in his hand and while pointing in different directions with it, he tells of a war deed.
- bells And I made the Sign for Silence; so that the men moved not in all the Tower; but bowed over their breathing-bells, that all disturbance might cease.
- sells Then she spoke: 'You are not yourself, Teule, and I should be base indeed if I made so solemn a compact with one who does not know what he sells.
- yelps Scarcely had the sun set than we again heard that ominous howl, followed by sharp yelps.