What is the correct spelling for YELLILNG?
This word (Yellilng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YELLILNG
- holding everything
- lolling He was satirical on the carriages and the horsemen that passed; and, lolling on the grass, ridiculed his betters at his ease.
- lulling The lilting sing-song sounds of the musicians drifted across the compound and teased at her ears, lulling her somnambulantly to the accompaniment of the rhythmic chi-chi-ching-ching of finger cymbals, and the reedy reeee-eeeee-eeeee-ree-ree-rooo-rooo-roo-ooooooooooooo of the wood pipes.
- most canonizing
- yearling The treatment I adopt with yearling heifers intended for breeding purposes is the following-and I have seldom or never failed in getting them in calf: They are not starved to interfere with their growth, but through the summer, when rising two years old, they are kept on the very worst grass on the farm, and on the refuse of the grass rejected by the other cattle, which are removed to fresh pastures.
- yearlings The expense of the new buildings has got him down, and he's mad because Nat left a couple of hundred yearlings in one of the back paddocks.
- Yellowing The woods were at their best; the fields were yellowing in all directions to the harvest.
- yelping It was two days after Squire Pope's ineffectual attempt to possess himself of Philip's violin, that our hero was walking along a country road, on his return from an errand which, he had undertaken for his friend's father, when his attention was drawn to the yelping of a small dog, that seemed in fear or pain.
- yowling Yowling like a bum, over a bath!