What is the correct spelling for YELOMED?
This word (Yelomed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YELOMED
- blamed If that had happened, ye would have blamed me!"
- filmed When he moved to face the little Westerner his eyes were filmed.
- helmet Then, gaining the land, Gareth cleft in two both helmet and head of the other knight, and turned to the damsel, saying: "Lead on; I follow."
- plumed The setter waved its plumed tail in forgiveness and contentment, and the girl, discovering with an upward glance that she had been overheard, rose and stood for a moment defiantly facing the object of her denunciation, then, as embarrassment flooded her cheeks with color, fled into the house.
- yelled That's right," Dunbar yelled.
- yellowed The rays of the setting sun, darting under the spreading branches, rested on the white-robed figure sitting with head thrown back in stiff dignity, on the thin hands moving uneasily, and on the stolid face with its eyelids dropped over the destroyed eyeballs; a face set into the immobility of a plaster cast yellowed by age.
- Bloomed The walls were gaily decorated with painting on the panels; flowers bloomed in vases fixed upon the wall; two prettily curtained windows-one a bay, the other flat-gave a view of the surrounding country.
- Calmed That calmed me; I could not be jealous of a man like that.
- Flamed The red face of the trapper flamed into purple and his lips opened for an oath.
- Gleamed He was studied by eyes that had gleamed in the face of death.
- Lamed Even now I am not quite sure that he lamed the horse himself."
- Limed Shearlings are sometimes limed 9-14 days and unwoolled without sweating or painting.
- Loomed Vanheimert glanced over his shoulder, and Howie loomed large and yellow behind him.
- Palmed A seedy husband who is audaciously palmed upon the public as a Reasoning Animal is discovered in a London garret, with a healthy-looking wife, in a rapid consumption.
110 words made from the letters YELOMED
5 letter words made from YELOMED:deely, deleo, deley, delme, demel, demeo, deyoe, doley, doyel, edley, emley, emyde, eyemo, leedy, lemed, lomed, medel, medeo, medol, meloy, meyde, model, moede, molde, moldy, moley, myelo, odlee, yodel.
4 letter words made from YELOMED:deem, delo, demo, deol, deyo, dlee, doel, dole, dome, domy, dyle, dymo, edey, edye, eely, eley, elom, emde, emel, emly, eyed, lode, lody, lome, loye, lyde, lyme, medl, meed, meld, meye, meyo, mode, moed, moel, mold, mole, moye, moyl, myod, odel, odey, odle, olde, oldy, oley, yedo, yeed, yeld, yele, yelm, yemo, yeol, yeom, ylem, yoed, yole, yome.
3 letter words made from YELOMED:dle, doe, dol, dye, edo, eel, eld, elm, eye, led, lee, lem, leo, ley, lye, med, mod, mol, myo, ode, oed, old, olm.