What is the correct spelling for YELOMOD?
This word (Yelomod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YELOMOD
- blamed Lena did not imagine, of course, that her aunt blamed her in any way in the matter; there was no reason that she should do so, and in one respect it would be almost a relief to have her aunt and uncle know all.
- filmed The plank was lowered; between the ship and the looming pier a thread of black water appeared and grew; a flash and an explosion indicated that the possibly doomed liner had been filmed according to schedule.
- helmet He took off his helmet and bowed deeply.
- plumed Mere Langlois sniffed, and put her hands on her hips, for she had a daughter of her own; also she was a relation of Jean Jacques, and therefore resented in one way the difference in their social position, while yet she plumed herself on being kin.
- talmud I will live on this and save up to buy a Talmud.
- yelled "Six months to a year, I'd say," Dunbar yelled happily.
- yellowed He stared at the great tusks that were veined and yellowed and broken-once men had hunted elephants for ivory, he remembered.
- Bloomed Here first bloomed the perfect flower of universal brotherhood!"
- Calmed Just as a child's fears are calmed in the arms of its nurse, so their hopes fly to a country, a garden, or a village where they were born and where surely they could not die.
- Flamed His cheeks flamed at that, and an angry feeling stole into his heart.
- Gleamed To Kurt's eyes treachery gleamed in that working face.
- Lamed Several shots were fired at her, and two of them penetrated her body, one of which lamed her.
- Limed -This is very simple; it is only to plant sticks with limed twigs and meal-worms attached to them, on the banks, or in the middle of a stream which they frequent; you will not have to wait long before some are caught.
- Loomed The home of the Setons loomed up in the moonlight and promptly absorbed his attention.
- Palmed To change the white ball to black you will proceed as in the previous change, disposing of the palmed white ball at the earliest opportunity, or it can be produced with good effect from the bottom of the trousers.