What is the correct spelling for YELPPED?
This word (Yelpped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YELPPED
- clipped Little tufts of thick hair had been left on its thighs and at its knees and neck; the artist who had clipped it had evidently admired the fancy shaving of some resplendent French poodle.
- lipped "You must be very cold in it," said Mrs. Fisher, thin-lipped; for it showed a great deal of Scrap-the whole of her arms, for instance, and even where it covered her up it was so thin that you still saw her.
- lopped He used to say that the Athenians neither admired nor respected him, but used him like a plane-tree under which they took shelter in storm, but which in fair weather they lopped and stripped of its leaves.
- Clapped Mother and child exchanged a happy look and Jewel clapped her hands.
- Eloped She wondered if the elderly gentleman was aware of his nephew's late indiscretion, whether she ought to break the news of his odium, and finally with a maid's inconsequence fell to wishing she had never eloped since the step had involved her in so awkward an adventure.