What is the correct spelling for YER?
This word (Yer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YER
- dyer There is Sir Edward Dyer , the friend of Raleigh and Sidney, who has been immortalised by the famous "My mind to me a kingdom is," and who wrote other pieces not much inferior.
- e'er Who with unwearied feet could e'er impress The sand with such enormous vestiges?
- er May I-er-' He sprang towards me.
- o'er Immediately Wowkle edged up close to him and together they continued in chorus: "Or as um faded flo'r, Um wintry winds sweep o'er um plain, We pe'ish in um ho'r."
- yea Yea, I will be dumb forever!
- year 6129. Was it this year you got it?
- yen After he has gashed me casually hither and yen , and sluiced down my helpless countenance with the carefree abandon of a livery-stable hand washing off a buggy, and after, as above stated, he has covered up the traces of his crime with powder, the barber next takes a towel and folds it over his right hand, as prescribed in the rules and regulations, and then he dabs me with that towel on various parts of my face nine hundred and seventy-four-974-separate and distinct times.
- yes Oh yes , there was!
- yet She can't talk it yet , but she will-oh, she will!"
- yew As he rode by he heard the sound of children's voices, and, raising himself in his stirrups, looked over the clipped yew hedge that guarded the lower garden from the roadway.
- yr Also git up a tremenjus excitemunt in yr .
- Fer It'll be good fer 'im.
- Her It is not so with her.
- Ye Again he cried: "What do ye with my Name?"
- Yer You won't give me away if I show it yer, will yer?
- GER She came to Ger Cottage every evening in the dimsies, stopped the night with Mary, and went home in the morning.
- YEP "Yep-get marry," spoke up Jackrabbit's promised wife without looking up.
1 words made from the letters YER
3 letter words made from YER:rye.