What is the correct spelling for YMA?
This word (Yma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YMA
- ma "They came to bring good news, ma tante.
- yam A woman with baskets of fruit dangling from the ends of a bamboo pole that was on her shoulders must have made Kumpee's girlfriend hungry since no sooner was she back with her beau than the exigency of eating had driven the herd to seek a bowl of tom yam soup with noodles.
- yea "Yea, I have come for thee, Pocahontas," and there was manly decision now in the youth's voice.
- yuma The principal Yuman tribes in this Colorado region are the Mohave and the Yuma.
- Ya The ghon-ya from the darkness called again, as if the sorrows of the world were in the cry.
- Ama So true is the Italian proverb: Ogn' un ama la giustizia in cosa d altrui.
- YMCA And those are records that are kept by the YMCA in the usual and regular course of business?