What is the correct spelling for YORULIFE?
This word (Yorulife) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YORULIFE
- ferule He pondered this as he walked steadily, holding his umbrella carefully by the wood, just below the crook of the handle, so as to keep the ferule off the ground, and not fray the silk in the middle.
- horrify His was an attempt to draw away the curtain which hides this world from the next, and to horrify men into living purely and kindly.
- life I have ever felt that the writers concerning my life were too generous and that my own work was too hastily done. But yesterday the tourney, all the eager joy of life, The waving of the banners, and the rattle of the spears, The clash of sword and harness, and the madness of the strife; To-night begin the silence and the peace of endless years. – Upon Watts' Picture "Sic Transit" by John McCrae
- mollify "Well, I hope he won't, for great men are scarce in these times," says I, wanting to mollify him.
- morale As to books upon miscellaneous subjects, I shall lay before you, without any particular order, my notes of the following: Of the Speculum Morale of P. Bellovacensis, here said to be printed by Mentelin in 1476, in double columns, roman type, folio-there is a copy, in one volume, of tremendously large dimensions; as fine, clean, and crackling as possible.
- moralize The Prince himself was directed to proceed forthwith to Hungary to serve against the Turks; and the unfortunate secretary, who had been an unconscious instrument in the hands of the able conspirators, and whom it was necessary to consider guilty of a crime absolutely profitless to himself whatever might be its result, was committed to a prison; there to moralize at his leisure upon the vices of the great.
- olive They vary in number from three to five; and as a rule the colour is a dingy white, spotted and speckled sparingly all over with olive -brown and inky purple, which together form a well-marked zone at the large end."
- outlive She is down in Cheshire, among her own People; is a hale, hearty Woman yet, and will very likely outlive me.
241 words made from the letters YORULIFE
3 letter words made from YORULIFE:elf, fey, fir, flu, fly, foe, for, fri, fry, fur, ilo, iou, ire, lei, leo, ler, leu, ley, lie, lir, luo, lye, oil, ore, oui, ref, rio, roe, rue, rye, ufo, url, uro, yue.
4 letter words made from YORULIFE:elfi, elio, eorl, eriu, euoi, euro, eury, feil, feio, fery, feur, fiel, file, fire, fler, fley, floe, flue, fluo, foel, foie, foil, foli, fore, foul, four, foye, frei, freo, frey, frie, frio, frol, frou, froy, frue, frye, fuel, fuer, fuil, fuli, fure, furl, fury, fuyo, fyre, ileo, iler, irey, iure, iyer, leio, lero, lery, leur, lief, lieu, life, lifo, lifu, lioy, liro, liye, loei, loeu, lofe, loir, lore, lory, loue, lour, loye, luer, lure, luri, luro, luyi, lyfe, lyre, oeil, oeuf, oily, oley, olie, oliy, oluf, orfu, orlu, orly, oufi, oure, oyfe, rely, reul, riel, rieu, rife, rile, riou, riyo, roey, rofe, roil, role, rolf, roue, rouf, rouy, roye, ruef, ruey, rufe, rufl, rufo, rule, ruly, ruyi, ryfe, ryle, ryul, ueli, ufer, urey, urfi, urie, yeol, yeri, yifu, yole, yore, yoru, youi, yuel, yule, yuli, yulo, yuro.
5 letter words made from YORULIFE:elrio, feiry, ferol, fiero, fiery, filer, filey, firey, firle, flier, floer, flory, flour, flrie, fluor, flury, flyer, foile, foire, folie, forie, forli, fouer, foyer, friel, fuori, furey, furie, furil, furlo, furyl, ifyou, lieyu, lifer, lifou, loire, louer, loure, loury, loyer, lurie, oiler, olier, orfeu, oriel, orley, ourie, oyler, refly, reify, reily, reoil, riely, rifle, riley, roelf, roily, roule, rueil, rufie, rufio, ruley, ulery, ulyie, urile, yirol, youif, youre, yufei, yurie.