What is the correct spelling for YOUBG?
This word (Youbg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YOUBG
- bog Do you remember that I carried you across the bog ?
- bug "Well, not so very often, as the real golf-bug or caddie's worm would measure the thing-say, on an average of once a week in the golfing season.
- burg At a burg called Mansfield I finds a good bunch of live ones 'n' we grabs off three hundred life-savers.
- debug Debug builds are without optimization by default.
- Yang "Truly, O youth, this is a dangerous affair; but Yang dares not break faith with the great chief who may some day be master of us all," said the merchant, trembling with fear.
- Borg A few minutes later the party was standing in the large room on the first floor; they were received by a girl whom Borg embraced and kissed; this done, he pushed his hat underneath the sofa, commanded Levi to help him off with his overcoat, and ordered a quart of punch, twenty-five cigars, half a pint of brandy, and a sugar-loaf.
- OBJ Obj. 2: Further, the mean differs specifically from the extremes, as pale differs from white and black.
- Subj contracted herself, B 1. p 1. 9; Constreinede, pt. s. subj.
- yegg Instead of an answer Slippery gave some differently sounding knocks upon the panel above the screened opening and whispered, "It's I, Slippery, the yegg ."