What is the correct spelling for YOUIN?
This word (Youin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YOUIN
- coin I got to find this boy if I want to keep in with Pad, and there's coin in it."
- join I have got a new plan of work if he'll join me in it.
- loin He is so called for two reasons: first, many males have dark stripes across their shoulders and the same kind of stripes across the loin ; the mule-deer has the same; secondly, the mule-deer has enormous ears, equalling, if not exceeding, in size those of the mule.
- noun But it is possible that Joy itself is not the abstract noun , but a shortened form of Julian.
- quin Not far from Mount Quin I found some clay water-holes in a lateral channel.
- quoin "No, sir," answered Quoin .
- ruin And the innocent's ruin ?
- yarn I always used to think it was all a yarn about such things."
- yawn She now put her hand to her mouth and hid a yawn .
- yen I left Tokyo with about 30 yen in my pocket, which remained from my school expenses.
- yogi But I'm no yogi .
- yon It is as if yon tree should plead with the sky and the earth not to quarrel, since both are dear to it.
- young Better go slowly, young man."
- yuan The activities in lecturing and propaganda were increased, but Yuan Shih-kai issued twenty-seven regulations for the control of Buddhist monasteries, which markedly dampened the ardor of the reformers.
- Yin "Thirty-seven taels, five hundred cash, are the utmost that your obliging friends would hazard in the quest," announced Sheng-yin definitely.
- Yoking We all took our turns except the cook, who was relieved from that duty and from yoking and hitching up his own team, as cooking for sixteen men while in camp was no sinecure.
- You 6941. For whom do you fish?
- Your 2990. What is your father's name?
- YOUS "I have a little job for yous to do down at Donoughmor," said Peter.
- you'd Otherwise you'd 'a' never set eyes on me.