What is the correct spelling for YOUMAY?
This word (Youmay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YOUMAY
- foamy He watched first the lower line of the shoes; and the whole floor, in reality above, and in the mirror of the polished boards below, seemed scintillating in lines of diamond light; the heavy underskirts of brocade, puffed satin, and cloth of gold, with glimpses of foamy lace beneath, whirled and tossed above these flashing vibrations.
- loamy In the silence of the little room the girls could hear a swollen creek rushing; rich, loamy odours drifted in from the forest that had been soaked with long April rains.
- may He may have, for anything I know.
- yam It is not unlike a very large potatoe or yam, and good when in its growing state; but when old, is full of hard stringy fibres.
- yeoman He thought within himself that the yeoman was mistaken in the person whom he inquired for; for, said he, He whom I look for is a plain, merry, honest fellow, his name is Harry Tudor; we drank two pots together not long since.
- yuma Knocked Yuma Ed down too!"
- yummy Oh Mister Subbalubble, please don't eat me up for lunch, I'll bring a yummy plant instead, for you to sit and munch?
- You Don't you know this, Vereker?
- Your You said your mother.
- Yumas Now he threw his whole heart into the two missions which the authorities had decided to place among the Yumas.
- YUM Is this th' meelin-yum?