What is the correct spelling for YOUVE?
This word (Youve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YOUVE
- cove After a hard pull of about two hours in the teeth of the storm, which was rapidly rising, we pointed the head of the boat into a little quiet cove , almost hidden in tall reeds, and disembarked for the night.
- dove He's smarter than a serpent, even if he ain't always as harmless as a dove . Good morning Morning Dove I had a long and sleepless night Pondering true love My fairy tale – Morning Person (Reprise) by Unknown Author
- foe It was impossible in the obscurity to distinguish friend from foe . At eve may overlook the crouching foe, Till, ere his hand can sound the alarum-bell, He sinks beneath the unexpected blow; Before the whiskers of Grimalkin fell, – Ghost, The by Richard Harris Barham
- jove "By Jove , what a pity.
- love 'Cause now, my love, I'm getting what I've always been dreaming of! – "Avenue Q" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- move You run but you never move You don't believe in someday And the truth is what you prove But it's alright – Just Another Day by DIO
- over Over and over, Clover by clover... – Notice Me, Horton by Unknown Author
- rove All my life long I have followed the impulse which led me to be up and doing; and so far from resting idle anywhere, I have never wanted inclination to rove , nor will powerful enough to find a way to carry out my wishes.
- yore This tine he stood in less dire need of money's life-saving qualities than of yore .
- youth Without youth , there is no love.
- yule At Yule last he made me yeoman, and gave to me horse and harness, and an hundred pound in money; and if fortune be my friend, I doubt not but to be well advanced and holpen by my liege lord.
- Gyve He had a fader, (Jesus rest hys soule!) 115 Who loved money, as hys charie joie; Hee had a broder (happie manne be's dole!) Yn mynde and boddie, hys owne fadre's boie; What then could Canynge wissen as a parte To gyve to her whoe had made chop of hearte? 120
- Hove She never even dropped her anchor nor lowered her gangway, but hove to, short; and when Peter came up he was made to lay on his oars and keep his distance, yelling what he had to say with both hands at his face while the captain he yelled back with a speaking trumpet.
1 words made from the letters YOUVE
3 letter words made from YOUVE:yue.