What is the correct spelling for YP?
This word (Yp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for YP
- lp Told her friends that she felt me We made love through the love hate lp – All I Really Want by Rick Ross
- up Heart-broken in my hate look up, Moon, at your clear immortal cup, – The Wind in the Hemlock by Sara Teasdale
- yip My attendant then quietly approached the spot, when she flew out of the nest and sat on a low bank 2 or 3 yards from it: then she uttered her 'tiss-yip,' which I know so well, and darted away among the pines.
- yr I suppose some one will write besides me, so I only add that I am, my dearest Bessie, yr.
- P Teuffel, Wagner's Translation, p.
- Y's She had Emily's blue eyes, and Mary's pink cheeks, and Aunt Julia's sweet smile, and Gwendoline's pretty light hair.
- Ya We've got shu-ya all right, haven't we?
- Ye If I hear of the doctor coming, Mrs Bolter, I'll let ye know."
- Yt Sorie I am to hear it, yet contente to beare it, as not doubting but yt partly by writing, and more principally by word when we shall come togeather, I shall satisfie any reasonable man.
- BP The Roman Church did not adopt it till 930, though Charlemagne presented it to the Pope in 722. Thus Waterland dates it in France between 420 and 431. Within those dates the authors possible are, not Athanasius, for he died about 373, but Hilary of Arles, Bp.