What is the correct spelling for YUK?
This word (Yuk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YUK
- auk And still another time did Maiden Matanuska ask an Auk to tell her of Prince Kenai.
- uk With a startled kee-uk he fairly tumbled back off the window sash, and I caught one glimpse of him as he dashed round the corner in full flight.
- yak Her tresses far surpass the clouds, the night, the yak , Or bees, or moss: Her eyebrow-tendril set on a crescent brow, surpasses Bow and bees and snakes.
- Yuk Our drivers declared that this climatic occurrence was most unusual, and the fact remains that this was the lowest temperature recorded during the entire journey south of the Yakute Yurta of Yuk -Takh, several hundred miles north of Yakutsk.
- YUM It is by no means certain that the sun and moon are implied in the 6th yum.
- YUP The lightning, called "Yup-yup," is also a hog, and always accompanies Ki-cho'.