What is the correct spelling for YUONG?
This word (Yuong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YUONG
- bung Most of the passengers got into the cutter, but without a seaman to take charge of it. When the water-cask was lowered, it was sent bung downwards, and nearly half the water was lost.
- dung 120 Cow-dung poultice .
- gong There were thirty in all assembled in the drawing-room when the dinner-gong sounded, eighteen men and twelve women.
- hung If for only that, she would have hung to him like his shadow.
- jung *The letters are printed by Roux Fazaillac, Jung , Lair, and others.
- long How long is this to go on?
- lung Our Chinaman calls him Yung Lung .
- Cong Y. L. M. S. of Olivet Cong .
- Kong They had had it once repaired by the Dutch, but it was past local efforts, so we had to tow the wretched thing to Hong-Kong, which seriously impeded our progress.