What is the correct spelling for YUR?
This word (Yur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YUR
- bur BUR, bur , n. in an engraving, a slight ridge of metal raised on the edges of a line by the graver or the dry point, producing an effect like a smear, but dexterously used by some etchers, as Rembrandt, to deepen their shadows.
- cur "I had an enemy, too; one who had, years before, sought to win my love for his own; in vain, the cur !
- fur S'pose we try him; 'tain't so bery fur off.
- ur And forgeve us oure dettes as we forgeve ur detters.
- yr I have the honour to be, Yr .
- Our Wanda, too, is a child of our people.
- Yer But don't yer be so cast down, mas'r; de good Lord knows it all, and I'se a-prayin' for yer and de lubly Miss Grace night and day."
- Your If you will get your things now, we shall go!"
- EUR Eur. Can I be so to one, who has accused me Of murder and of parricide?