What is the correct spelling for YURNING?
This word (Yurning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for YURNING
- burning He shut his eyes against a burning that felt like tears. That old bush just keeps on burning Nobody seems to show they're learning – Burnin' Bush by earth wind & fire
- churning Working over butter, the next day after churning , should be nothing more than nicely forming it into rolls, without any further working or any more salt. They're talking next door 'cos my earlobes are burning. I've switched off the water but still it keeps churning. – Lagonda Lifestyle by Watts John
- cunning "Oh, dear, I hope nothing will hurt them-they were so cunning ," mourned Chicken Little.
- darning She was darning stockings, foolish, pretty, silken things-Nan's, be it said.
- morning "Two in the morning ," answered Phoby.
- mourning Then he up and said I'd a false heart-me false, sir, as had eaten my daily bread in bitterness, and had wept t' nights through, all for sorrow and mourning for his death!
- punning Dr. Sheridan, famous for punning , intending to sell a bargain, said, he had made a very good pun. -Swift, Bons Mots de Stella.
- ruining "I knowst not thy reasons, old man," replied the priest, "for devoting thy life to the ruining of his, and what I guess at be such as I dare not voice; but let us understand each other once and for all.
- running Why are you running off like this?"
- tuning At such a moment Anthony slipped out of the window and snapped the tuning -fork several times,-just enough to save his soul from death,-and then slipped in again.
- turning Charlie answered without turning from his work.
- warning He brought me warning of the coming of the hunter the other morning.
- yawning A convulsive yawning seized hold upon him.
- yearning Then Jeff came a little forward, trembling with eagerness, his eyes full of yearning .
- yunnan September 8th. -The governorships of Hupeh, Kwangtung, and Yunnan were abolished as a useless expense.
- Dunning Soon it came within easy range, and while Captain Dunning looked over the taffrail with a troubled countenance, trying to make her out, the same voice came hoarsely down on the night breeze issuing the same peremptory command.
- Earning His cry is a sort of yelp, which, however, he is much too cautious to utter when he is earning his living.
- Gunning You oughtn't to let your boys wear red bandannas when they go gunning, Miss Messiter.
- Corning I have stated what cannot be gainsaid, that the grounds upon which this decision is made are equally applicable to the free States as to the free Territories, and that the peculiar reasons put forth by Judge Douglas for indorsing this decision commit him, in advance, to the next decision and to all other decisions corning from the same source.
- Sunning They arrived, and the peacocks, who were sunning themselves on the turrets, expanded their plumage to welcome them.
53 words made from the letters YURNING
3 letter words made from YURNING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, gur, guy, inn, ngu, nig, nun, rig, rug, run, uni, urn.
4 letter words made from YURNING:giry, gnrn, grin, grui, gyun, innu, inny, irun, iynu, ning, nung, nury, ring, rugi, ruin, rung, ruyi, ugni, unni, yugi, yuin, yuni, yunn.
5 letter words made from YURNING:guiry, gunnr, gunny, gurin, guyin, guynn, inrun, irgun, nguni, nigun, nying, ringu, runin, runny, uring.