What is the correct spelling for ZEALOUSY?
This word (Zealousy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZEALOUSY
- jealous I was highly pleased at the confidence Nettleship placed in me, especially as Tom was not a bit jealous.
- jealousy Never before had Elsie suspected herself of anything so mean as jealousy.
- zealous And nowhere can our order find a more zealous advocate.
- zealously His services were ably and zealously rendered and highly appreciated.
- zealots This skirmish served the double purpose of strengthening Harley against the reckless zealots of his party, and keeping up Defoe's appearance of impartiality.
- am in cards