What is the correct spelling for ZELOT?
This word (Zelot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZELOT
- belt I sprang up, and snatching my revolver belt from the gun-stand, walked outside. I may be strong below the belt But not with what I thought and felt – Ants In My Pants by say anything
- blot But that system of go-betweens, and deputy-go-betweens, and deputy-lieutenant-go-betweens and nobody doing his own business in matters of State, it really is a national curse, and a great blot upon the national intellect.
- celt Ernest Renan has told how the visions of purgatory seen by pilgrims to Lough Derg-once visions of the pagan under-world, as the boat made out of a hollow tree that bore the pilgrim to the holy island were alone enough to prove-gave European thought new symbols of a more abundant penitence; and had so great an influence that he has written, 'It cannot be doubted for a moment that to the number of poetical themes Europe owes to the genius of the Celt is to be added the framework of the divine comedy.
- clot In the cases where early incision was resorted to, blood both fluid and in clot s was often mixed with a certain proportion of lymph flakes, perhaps indicating the part taken by inflammatory reaction to the irritation of the clot in producing the rise of temperature.
- eliot George Eliot has pointed out a striking peculiarity of childish grief in the statement that the child has no background of other griefs against which the magnitude of its present sorrow may be measured.
- felt Had her husband felt for her?